[Moon] [Moon-Net] JT0YPS QSL & UPDATE on R1IF

serge ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Mon Oct 16 22:35:27 CEST 2017

No fake news the FSB is a reliable source Conrad & my friend is reliable. Thank you to Udo for the youtube clip as well. I think people going on dxpedition should get danger pay. Having to keep the bears away or being refused a license. sometimes life is not fair even to us EME folks
Stay tune
Serge VE1KG