[Moon] [Moon-Net] TGA4915

Pierre-François MONET - F5BQP f5bqp_pfm at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 19 08:17:38 CEST 2017

Hello Zdenek,
It's a shame that Trinquit abandoned this MMIC, it was a nice piece for us to build a 15+ W 24GHz amplifiers .I don't have any anymore available, I'd 5 of these I purchased but I sold 2 of these and gave for free one to my friend Marco f6dwg who is a real DXer and who burnt out one of his two TGA4915 .Now Trinquit is Analog Devices (If I remember well) and last time I visited the Trinquit web site they'd only dies mmic suitable for this Ka band.As I'm sure you're aware the concept I used for this 15+W Amp can be applied to any other devices, and for your info it's not a secret to say that André f1pyr has coupled two 10W Kuhne amplifiers and we obtained during the coupling testing 20W here in my small lab .So if you cannot get TGA4915 there are other solution to achieve your objective coupling two devices .

Hope to see you at EME2018
Kind 73'sPierre-Francois, F5BQP