[Moon] 432 and Above EME Newsletter

Steve Gross-N4PZ n4pz at live.com
Fri Oct 20 20:49:17 CEST 2017

Hello All

I will be QRV on 2304 finally after the 1296 contest in November.

Endless problems kept me off 13 cm for months. Thanks to all who helped m.  My number one coach was Peter G3LTF helped with Ericsson SS amp which I got from SM4IVE.

About 250 watts at feed, 4.9 meter dish and VE4MA super feed.WD5AGO preamp. Sun noise 15 db.

73 Steve N4PZ