[Moon] For the 6cm EME community

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 6 23:33:10 CEST 2018

To all 6cm eme enthusiasts. I propose to give a paper at the 2018 EME conference (subject to acceptance) on 6cm EME. The main aim is to encourage activity and experimentation.
If you would take a quick look on the www.moonbouncers.org website at either of the two previous presentations I have given on this subject G3LTF 6cm EME for SM Meeting .pptx and
http://moonbouncers.org/onewebmedia/The%20Rise%20and%20Rise%20of%206cm%20EME_2.pdf  you will see what I am attempting to do. The key aim is to enthuse and promote activity on this interesting band.
I would be VERY grateful for inputs from the community, with pictures and notes, ideas and links so that I can present an up to date picture of 6cm operation. I will try and incorporate all useful contributions in the paper. I want to try and produce something that will be a useful reference source at least for a few years. The particular areas where people who want to get onto 6cm have difficulty with making (or modifying) gear to build their own systems are PAs, LNAs and Dish Feeds so contributions here will be particularly useful. There are of course quality commercial equipments for 6cm available, which many use, but people still like to homebrew.
I started out with the idea of mailing the 6cm brigade individually but then... why do we have reflectors if not for this?
Thank you in advance, Vy 73 Peter G3LTF