[Moon] EME 2018 info

Jan van Muijlwijk jvm at netvisit.nl
Fri Apr 27 22:25:09 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Again some info about EME 2018.
This time about the program.

See below the callsigns of the people who are going to present during the conference.
Some will do a table top presentation.
We have one poster presentation so far.
Most people will do a ‘classic’ presentation.

The program is preliminary. Things can and probably will change a bit.

So this is just to give you an idea about what is going to be presented.

      DJ3FI LNA technique
      DJ5YL 70 cm @ PI9CAM
      DL7APV BIG 70 cm array
      EB3FRN 10 GHz LNA
      F2CT Tonna legacy
      G3LTF 6 cm
      G4BAO small EME station
      G4DDK 70 cm transverter
      G4LDR Goonhilly
      IK1UWL polarisation on 2m
      K2UYH SSB EME
      N2END (table top) antenna control
      OE5JFL/I1NDP/IW5BHY/I0NAA pulsar hunting
      OK1DFC EA9 expedition
      PA0PLY polarisation on 70 cm
      PA0SSB EME history in PA
      PA2CHR/PA3CMC Swaziland expedition
      PA2V (table top) 70 cm SSPA
      PA3FXB PI9CAM
      RW3BP/UA3AVR  (poster) Cold horn NF measurements
      W1GHZ offset dishes
      ZS6EME UADC4

Some words about the booking process.
Booking works via the standard booking module of the hotel.
This is not the most logical software I ever saw (hi).
But it works...
To make it easy on you we selected some arrangements that would probably be the most wanted.
That is, arriving on August 15 or 16 and leaving again on August 18, 19 or 20.

Arriving earlier and staying longer is perfectly possible but for that you need to contact the hotel.

t.schripsema at zuiderduin.nl

They are very flexible and helpfull.
It can all be arranged!

If you have questions about things you would like to see or visit in the Netherlands before or after the conference please ask us.
We can advise you!

Looking forward welcoming you in Egmond aan Zee and in Dwingeloo at PI9CAM.

73!

Jan

PA3FXB (team PI9CAM)

pa3fxb at amsat.org
jvmmap at bart.nl
jvm at netvisit.nl
janvmu at gmail.com

(I mention many e-mail addresses as I noticed over the years that sometimes e-mails do not arrive. Sometimes it looks like e-mail has been sent and has been received. No bounce message was received. No e-mail in the spam-box. And yet it appeared that the e-mail did never reach it’s destination. So e-mail is not a 100% sure way of communication. So if you do not receive a reply from me, please use one of the other e-mail addresses.)