[Moon] Help - Power supply to feed a QRO amplifier

tony everhardt n8wac at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 02:05:39 CEST 2018

 I use the HPS3KW. It isn't very expensive and easily modifiable. I've used mine for years on my W6PQL designed amplifier.

N8WAC
    On Tuesday, August 7, 2018, 2:41:48 PM EDT, ON4KHG via Moon <moon at moonbounce.info> wrote:

 Dears,

To feed my BLF188XR 2m SSPA, I was using so far a couple of Powec Power-One
RM 1110 Rectifier units. This morning, for an unknown reason, one of the 2
failed. Since I don’t own the schematic (and even if I would have it), it
will be difficult to repair. I opened it and a PCB track is vaporized with
the surroundings being all black. I can jump the track and check the
components around (I’ll do it tomorrow) but the track didn’t vaporize by
action of God, there is a reason I ignore.

So, my question : could somebody indicate me a sourcing for a heavy duty
230V AC In – 50V/35A DC Out RF quiet ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

73,

Gaëtan, ON4KHG