[Moon] 3cm excellent echoes

dfaessler dfaessler at bluewin.ch
Sun Aug 12 16:44:01 CEST 2018

Hi LarsI admit, fully random does not need any information.During contests we do "random" Qso, do we?We know the contest period, the band (obviously between 000 and 300, and we know who usually pops up.Frankly, i prefer those QSOs which just happen outside contests.There is some valuable argument by "G D" whom I dont know. PURIST random is best!!73 DominiqueHB9BBD

-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: Lars Pettersson via Moon <moon at moonbounce.info> Datum: 12.08.18  16:04  (GMT+01:00) An: moon at moonbounce.info Betreff: Re: [Moon] 3cm excellent echoes
I suppose i need new glases  G  or maybe you need big ones.
i cant see any specified time
around .120 could be  anywhere , but in  your world spot on? off course?
seems someone are having problem.

Lars