[Moon] Fwd: G3LTF 9cm

g4bao john at g4bao.com
Mon Dec 24 12:44:08 CET 2018

Hi All. The moon times didn’t really work for me this weekend but I managed
JT65c QSOs with K2UYH, WA3RGQ and G4CCH.
Also Copied JT65c from SM6PGP and CW from SA6BUN and G3LTF but no QSOs
resulting due to me only running about 30W at the feed.

Finally a huge shout out and thanks to Don WA3RGQ who's sent me one of his
faulty Toshiba amps. It has a faulty PSU board but good PA devices so I can
make up a second amp for my system with the other faulty one (blown Pa)
that G4DDK gave me last year.
Hopefully 3dB more power next month!

I never cease to be amazed by the generosity of this EME community!

73 and Season's greetings from the Edge of the Cambridgeshire Fens.

John