[Moon] WSJTX 1.9

Roger - W7TZ ai7rogerroger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 23:48:19 CET 2018

Serge,
I suggest you keep two monitors, although one can be your new 32". The
smaller monitor should be your primary used for accessing applications and
boot processes, etc. Otherwise you'll find yourself moving things around on
the big monitor to find an icon you need click. Also, with the number of
apps you intend to show, you'll need to make the screen resolution as large
as possible, which in turn makes desktop items much smaller, and I found
with my aging eyes, I need the larger desktop. My secondary is a 42" and I
use the laptop screen as my primary.

73, Roger
W7TZ
CN83ia