[Moon] G4CCH sent QSL's 10 Feb 2018

Howard Ling howard at g4cch.com
Sun Feb 11 20:29:48 CET 2018

Hi all,

For information to those waiting for QSL's from me, I sent out the following
cards yesterday

STARTDATE	 FREQ	 MODE	 CALLSIGN
14/10/2017	 1296	 JT65C	 3DA0MB
07/10/2015	 1296	 JT65C	 5B/DL2NUD
13/05/2015	 1296	 JT65C	 7Q7EME
29/11/2017	 1296	 JT65C	 DC7YS
26/09/2015	 1296	 JT65C	 EA8DBM
26/09/2015	 1296	 CW	 EA8DBM
07/10/2017	 1296	 CW	 EA9LZ
08/10/2017	 1296	 JT65C	 EA9LZ
09/04/2016	 1296	 CW	 F6ETI/P
22/10/2016	 1296	 CW	 IZ1AEM
20/08/2017	 1296	 JT65C	 JA8SZW
20/11/2016	 1296	 CW	 KN0WS
20/08/2017	 1296	 JT65C	 KN0WS
29/08/2016	 1296	 JT65C	 N5BF
26/06/2015	 1296	 JT65C	 R6CS
22/02/2016	 1296	 JT65C	 RA3DGP
19/03/2016	 1296	 CW	 RA3DGP
06/05/2017	 1296	 JT65C	 UA9FA
07/11/2009	 2320X	 CW	 VK2JDS
22/07/2017	 1296	 JT65C	 W1PV

As you can see, many of these are long overdue - sorry for that, but they
have been sent now.
Been tidying up my log, and trying to account for QSL dues.
Most of the above are in response to QSL's that have already received.

I have another batch to send next weekend, and more to follow when I can.
These will be for Initials that have not received any QSL's for yet.
I will post a list before I dispatch them

If anyone needs a QSL from me, then please let email directly (off list)

Best 73 & GL to all
Howard, G4CCH