[Moon] Beware while working on your antenna!!

Jac de Bruijn pa3dzl at ziggo.nl
Tue Feb 13 20:16:19 CET 2018

Some EME friends asked me why i was not QRV lately.

Well ..... the day before the big storm on the 18th of January i fall of a ladder while tightening a steel cable of my 3.7m solid Andrew dish.

Radial head and capitellum fractures of the elbow. Surgery was needed and was in hospital for 2 days.

For the time being my dish is still in “stormpositon”

Recovery is going well and i will be back at the end of March.

Moonbouncers never give up!!

73s de Jac, PA3DZL

QRV EME on 2m, 70, 23, 13, 9, 6 and 3cm