[Moon] A good 432MHz Dubus w/e

Peter Blair pkb100 at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 26 16:13:58 CET 2018

I worked 24 stations on CW in the contest weekend. 20% up on 2017 and with 4 initials. The wx was kind, cold and dry and the wind from a protected direction for the dish. Conditions were good, Faraday rotation varied but was sharp and not spread in angular extent. I suspect that the very cold wx in much of Europe and NA reduced activity a bit.
I worked the following:
24-02-18 OK1CA, KL6M, LZ1DX, DF3RU, SP6JLW, OH2DG, VK5MC, ES5PC, G4RGK, OZ4MM, JA6AHB, OZ6OL, OE3JPC, UA3PTW, K2UYH, VE6TA, S51LF #477, DL2HWA #478. 25-02-18 DL9KR, UA4AAV #479 (4.7m, 300w), DL6SH, VA3ELE #480, NC1I.
Heard: SM5EPO, DL5FN, DL8DAU, G4ALH, DL7APV. I would be interested to hear from anyone who called but I didnt respond. Happy to run skeds this week wx permitting.
Thanks to all for the nice QSOs.
73 Peter G3LTF