[Moon] F1EHN tracker just for info

Pierre-François MONET - F5BQP f5bqp_pfm at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 7 09:36:55 CET 2018

Hello the EME Gang,
Just for information Jean-Jacques has received a new batch for the pcb of his tracker, and he informed me also that now there is a small interface developed by N8CQ to support the MAB25 encoders from Megatron instead of the US Digital encoders initially integrated but which are very expensive .
EME System - F1EHN

|   |
EME System - F1EHN
   |   |

I've absolutely no financial interest into the sale of these pcb's but I thought it was valuable to inform you that Jean-Jacques continue to support his hardware to drive your antennas with his extremely good and solid as a rock EME software .This tracker is also used by JJ for his radio-astronomy tasks, I know that some of you are aware that he's more than a talented expert into this "sport" ...

Jean-Jacques can be contacted at :  jjm_f1ehn at wanadoo.fr
Best 73's and best wishes to all of you for the new year .Pierre-Francois, F5BQP