[Moon] [Moon-Net] 2018 Summer DXpedition - Wish List

valter dolso valter_dls at yahoo.it
Mon Jan 15 12:46:03 CET 2018

Hello all
3A monaco was active in november 2000 by IZ1BPN and IK1MTZ, so the expedition is possible, all the qso were made in CW so they have a good power on  2 M  EME.Chris, and others you ca n email them for informations for activate 3A landI worked them  with no problem in CW EME.
                                                                                 73, Valter IK1FJI
http://www.iz1bpn.it/monaco.htm