[Moon] Fw: QRV 13 cm at 0500 Z

Steve Gross-N4PZ n4pz at live.com
Sun Mar 4 09:07:34 CET 2018

Thank you Manfred. I will do it when the wx improves. My support system for the feed will have to be stronger. The SS amp is large and weighs about 15 kg. The system was OK on 23 cm as my amp is 1500 watts and overcomes any coax loss. The cable from the amp to the dish is very short. 7/8 inch Heliax about 10 meters long.
 I am so very thankful to be advised by so many people around the world who are much more experienced than I.
I am planning to go to the EME conference next summer and look forward to seeing all my good friends again.
73 and thanks to all of you again.
Steve Gross N4PZ
My ancestors came from eastern Europe and Norway over a hundred years ago.