[Moon] [Moon-Net] UA4HTS SK

DW Harms (Dick) PA2DW qtc at kpnmail.nl
Mon Mar 5 19:06:23 CET 2018

That is really sad news Alex, but thanks for sharing it with us. Please pass
my sincere condolences to Irina, Toly's wife.
Toly and Irina visited my QTH a few years ago and we experienced their warm
personality's. We had lots of fun when it appeared that Toly and I have both
been CW-experts in our military service; Toly in East-Germany and I on a
station that was supposed to monitor and write down all codes sent by the
Russian military in East-Germany :)

I will dearly miss Toly, it is so sad to lose him at this early age....

Dick PA2DW