[Moon] The future of Amateurradio

tony everhardt n8wac at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 15:03:17 CET 2018

Lars
   I must say that I'm sorry that you are such a hateful and miserable person. I've been on this forum to learn for many years without saying much. But I see every once in a while that you may fall out of bed and then start poking and prodding on issues that you don't agree with. Doing so....I feel... is only beating yourself up. Life doesn't always go ones way. Once you accept that you may feel better about life. I for one love JT65. With such a small station it has allowed me to make 2 eme contacts. And it has given me a new incentive to buckle down and improve my station. Will I ever do cw? Heck no! I for one hate morse code. But I don't go on every forum and rant and rave because some operators do. Again I feel sorry for you. I know that this may start a big food fight here on the forum. I'm guessing that it is your intention. But I for one wont fan the flame anymore than this response.
N8WAC