[Moon] What to do?

Bjorn SM7SJR sm7sjr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 11:13:46 CET 2018

Hi,

There is always going to be whiners hanging around... Some whine about
CW, some whine about JT, some whine about... whatever.. and then some more.

Me: If I do not like the way things are I will simply quit this hobby
and do something else. I am not going to tell an entire community to
adapt to my likings, if I were to do so it would be pure stupidity, by
definition. And the only result would be me pestering for a lot of
people in the hobby.

So please, just do the hamradio stuff that you like, and if it is not
enough for you: go away and do something else, it is a free world with
lots and lots of wonderful hobbies (hobbies and not the matter of life
and death, by the way).

73 de SM7SJR, Bjorn.