[Moon] QSL routes

M. Watanabe jh1krc at syd.odn.ne.jp
Tue Mar 20 14:14:31 CET 2018

I wonder how many EME'ers are interested in exchanging QSL cards.
Does anyone know the QSL routes to these EME'ers?
I didn't find their addresses in QRZ.COM.

YL2GD
DJ3EBL
IK1QZ
KL6UW
and

UA4HTS who is said to be passed way recently.
Toly's sigs were always very strong. I wonder what equipments/antennas he used.

Finally my QSL is sent direct to these EME'ers below.
TNX for waiting for many months or years.
(*) shows ur QSL rcvd/TNX.

Someone requests IRC/SAE to return, and others like via buro.
OK, I can use JARL buro to receive your QSL's at any time.

Already I received QSL's ONLY one-third of my former QSO's.
If you haven't sent me ur QSL, then PSE!!

N0OY
OK1KIR
UA3PTW
DL3EBJ
F5JWF
PI9CAM
S53MM
SM7FWZ
PA0BAT
OK2ULQ
ON4BCB
LX1DB
WA9FWD
VK5MC
RA3EC *
9A5AA
ES6FX
DK0SF
DK3WG *
RD3BA
NC1I *
OK1YK
SP6ITF
XE1XA *
I5YDI
W9EQ

CU off the moon on 23cm during the European EME contest in April 21/22!!

JH1KRC Mike