[Moon] Antenna, 8877 amp SWR

Serge Szpilfogel ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Sun Nov 4 22:18:56 CET 2018

Hello I have not resolved my 1.5 SWR at the beginning of a TX first time for
30seconds.

I changed some connectors & adapters but no results. I am know focusing on
the amp & the brick & the transceiver & am looking for a dummy load which
can stand a Kilowatt.

Question: could it be a spurious frequency generated by the TX or brick or
Amp???

When I get the dummy load I will be able to check the amp & the brick & the
transceiver.

I have a DCI 145  Band pass filter which I could put between the brick &
transceiver

Or the brick & the amp input I guess. Or simply put up with it???

Your suggestions are always appreciated.

Thank you

Serge VE1KG