[Moon] G3LTF 23cm screen shot

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 27 13:56:11 CET 2018

I thought there might be interest in the CW activity level at 22:00 on Sunday as seen on my Softrock SDR screen, running off my 14MHz final IF. I dont normally run it this wide but zoom to about +/-20kHz. Ive put it on my QRZ page at https://www.qrz.com/db/G3LTF
The center frequency (0) is 1296.050. You can see the beacon at the bottom and  someone sending “73 TU” at the top of the CW section and OK1DFC can be easily read.
The file is about 8.5MB and anyone who runs the Rocky SW can run it in a loop and listen to the stations there, if anyone wants a copy then email me off list.
( I tried sending a compressed version through the reflectors but it wont go!)
73 Peter G3LTF