[Moon] G3LTF ARRL microwave activty

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 1 10:08:40 CEST 2018

I felt that activity overall on 13,9 and 6cm  was a bit down on previous years, despite the 4U1ITU dxpedition. (I cant comment on 3cm activity) Certainly there were not that many calling CQ and on 13cm my SDR screen never had more than about 4 stations on it. On 13cm I worked 21, OK1KIR, LZ1DX, UA3PTW, OH2DG, SP6OPN, RA3EME, OZ4MM, K2UYH, DF3RU, WD5AGO, OZ5G, VE6TA, N4PZ, G4RGK, WA6PY, KL6M, OH1LRY, ES5PC, 4U1ITU #, OZ2ULQ, ON5RR.  Heard were HB9Q, SP6GWN?, VE6BGT, WA9FWD. On 6cm I worked 8, 4U1ITU #, K2UYH, SM6CKU, KL6M, WA6PY, DL7YC, OH1LRY, DF3RU, heard HB9Q.  On 9cm I worked 3, WA6PY and K2UYH and, in the last hours of the contest, VK3NX crossband to the VK allocation. Also an SWL report from BG6LQV!
As always, lots of ideas for improvements / modifications are generated when you operate multiband eme contests!
Thanks to all for the nice CW QSOs.
73 Peter G3LTF