[Moon] G3LTF 23cm ARI activity

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 11 11:49:29 CEST 2018

On 08-09-18 I worked on CW SM4GGC #, SP6ITF, IK5VLS, OK2DL, OE5JFL, DL7UDA, LZ1DX, DL3EBJ, IK3COJ, PA3FXB, G4YTL, G4RGK, F6ETI, LZ2US, IK1FJI, RA3EC, W4AF, EI2FG, K5DOG, XE1XA, F5KUG, I then changed to ssb and worked VE3KRP, K5DN, and IK1FJI. On 09-09-18 I worked on CW IZ1BPN, JH1KRC, and IW2FZR. Then the driver PSU failed with 1.3kV tracking accross a tag strip in the rectifier stack. By the time I had located the fault and built a new stack the moon – sun separation had gone from 5 deg to 1 deg so that was the end of my activity!
Sun noise 08-09-18 was 20.9dB with SF 67.
Thanks to all for the nice CW and ssb QSOs.
73 Peter G3LTF