[Moon] 4U1ITU 25/09/2018

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Tue Sep 25 09:55:08 CEST 2018

Hi EME gang, we were able to manage during first moon pass only 3400 MHz in
small 180cm dish. During the night, wind storm peaked up to 70km/h and we
had lot of broblems with dish and pointing, even we have very good anchoring
now. Anyway, we worked 12 QSOs on 3,4 GHz. First ever 9cm QSO with 4Z1ITU
has Franta OK1CA R-18/-17 with excellent signal during Moonrise. Than wind
goes stronger and we were slowly loosing Moon in tracking. Followed stations
were HB9Q, OK1KIR JT and CW, HB9Q CW, OH2DG JT and CW, PA0BAT JT and CW, W5
LUA JT and CW, WA3RGQ JT.

Today wind slowly calm down and we expect to finish 3,2m dish. Plan is to be
on 432 MHz tonight with main focus and if time and traffic allow, we will
have also 5,6 GHz ready, but only if no takers on 70cm.

All possible information you find on HB9Q.

Also our live webcam is on IP address 156.106.207.35

More pictures during the day on www.vhf.cz(http://www.vhf.cz)

See you via Moon.

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC