[Moon] 23cm pile ups

Ben - SM6CKU ben at sm6cku.se
Thu Sep 27 22:04:28 CEST 2018

Last night I was on 23cm to work 4U1ITU. It was very windy but the dish did stand up. ITU was very busy on JT and had a big pile up. As I don't have JT available I had to wait for Zdenek to show up on CW. When he did, I experienced my very first real pile up of strong stations on EME. Felt sorry for Zdenek because everyone called on his frequency incl. me. Eventually I got him in the log and I hope everyone else in the pile did too. Conditions were excellent last night.

73 de SM6CKU