[Moon] 4U1ITU 28/09/2018

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Fri Sep 28 13:00:49 CEST 2018

Charlie thank you for the QSO and assistance on 24 GHz. It is really amazing
band and I will work during winter to improve system for next year
expedition. So many interesting things observed. I am really happy with dish
tracking system. Works perfect and during moon pass I had only 0,1dB moon
noise variation. Looking forward for next 24 GHz tests.

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com

---------- Původní e-mail ----------