[Moon] 6cm this weekend

Ben - SM6CKU ben at sm6cku.se
Sun Sep 30 19:52:58 CEST 2018

Good evening,

I thought there would be lots of activity on 6cm this weekend, but it didn't
turn out so. On Saturday there were almost no stations on 6 so I moved to
23cm and worked a number of stations and most of them were initials for me.
Good signals over all.
Today, Sunday, I spent more time on 6cm and there were about 300% more
stations on....Worked DL7YC, OH1LRY, UA3PTW, K2UYH, WA6PY, PA7JB, G3LTF and
4U1ITU. Zdenek is doing very well with  his 1,8m dish and no problem getting
a QSO. Thank you very much Zdenek!
In between I switched to 23cm and worked LA3EQ for an initial. Both my
dishes were tracking the moon and I could easily switch between bands.

What a difference compared to the old days....

73 de Ben
SM6CKU