[Moon] Dubus Contest 23cm

Ben - SM6CKU ben at sm6cku.se
Mon Apr 15 12:44:34 CEST 2019

Thanks for all QSO's!

I worked 81 stations in CW and about ten were initials. Activity was great but heard nil from South America. There were a few "getaways" and if you called me without a QSO, let me know, as I know we can make it.
Unfortunately I did not read the rules until today, so I will not turn in a log. A few times I announced my CQ calling on the HB9Q logger trying to get the JT guys down to the CW portion and that is not permitted.

73 de Ben - SM6CKU
8m dish and 400 watts

PS. I have installed the 6cm gear in my 4m dish and I am available for sked on that band.