[Moon] [Moon-Net] SV9 expedition

marius marius.cousin at libertysurf.fr
Fri Apr 26 10:41:55 CEST 2019

Hello Jan

Well done
Young people have a strong tendancy to think they are the best and the
fisrt...hi
By the way i send you a screen capture made here on 13/04/2019 when VP2EMB
was active on 432.
Who are the best sigs ? DF=-380 DL9KR ! Congrats Jan ! Quite impressive
On  DF=83 DL7APV
At 20h40 VP2EMB was -25 on my 2x21 el but i can't TX at time.
Best regards
Vy 73

Marius  F8DO