[Moon] [Moon-Net] Icom IC9700

DW Harms (Dick) PA2DW qtc at kpnmail.nl
Tue Apr 30 12:24:54 CEST 2019

Thanks Rex, nice raport! I am not considering the purchase of new equipment,
am totally happy with my K3 and DB6NT tvtrs, but new developments and
equipment always interest me J

But I am surprised and rather disappointed that new equipment is not
necessarily having better performance than my old home made (1985) 144 MHz
radio. It must be so easy to improve that with nowadays technology J
The 10 MHz reference input as it seems, is nothing more than the old CAL
oscillator in my 60 year old Collins KWM2? If that's the case it is a bad
joke. lets hope they can fix that in later models.

Best 73, Dick PA2DW