[Moon] G3LTF eme activity this w/e.

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 14 12:52:12 CET 2019

It has been very frustrating this week, the moon above –10 deg declination in sociable hours  but the weather just awful ( I guess it is winter!) We have had days and days of rain and gales and it looks like continuing this w/e with winds peaking  50kph and sudden squalls above that. Much too risky to undo the 6m dish and my 2.4m one has sustained some damage to the mount already. I doubt I can be active on any band until the wearther quietens down a bit.
This is the (slight) down-side to living in a good tropo location!
73 & GL to all who can get on.
Peter G3LTF