[Moon] [Moon-Net] QRA Mode on 2M

Serge Szpilfogel ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Sun Feb 10 23:49:48 CET 2019

Les here I use QRA64A on WSJTX as well as MAP65. Watched you most of the afternoon & saw you every sequences as well as the stations that were calling you & working you. I just feel that QRA64 is the way to go to work small stations & vice versa.
Today I copied WP4G & AI1K stations I do not see on JT65B for some reasons even though I worked WP4G on CW years ago. Also SM5DIC with a great signal. I am not completely familiar with QRA64A yet
However I would strongly suggest for small stations to try it. Les it was a good idea to use it today.
I wonder why more people are not using it yet. May be the absence of the synch line bothers people???
Serge VE1KG