[Moon] DUBUS CW/SSB contest

Peter Sundberg sm2cew at telia.com
Sun Feb 17 15:39:20 CET 2019

Well done Peter.

Violent storm Julia passed just north of me yesterday, absolutely
impossible to operate on 70cm. Looking better today so I will come on
the band from about 16:30 GMT. The moon will be clearing the trees
two hours later so my receive noise will drop considerably.

Hope for good conditions today also :-)

73
Peter SM2CEW