[Moon] EME 2 METER EME TRACKING SYSTEM

Serge Szpilfogel ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Thu Feb 21 16:50:02 CET 2019

Interesting topic guys. I for myself really enjoyed auto tracking until my
trakkbox software with MAP65

Started screwing up. I do not know if it is MAP65 software or Trakkbox
software who is giving me grief.,

So now I track manually AZ/EL & it is a pain in the A... Most of the time
now I forget to track until I see

Stations getting weaker & weaker & folks saying I did not see you in the
last sequence??

NO! auto tracking is great as long as you are knowledgeable with computers &
that is not me but would like to continue to use it.

So the struggles goes on. I am somewhat fortunate that some of my European
friends help me when trouble strikes.

So is there anyone using TRAKKBOX with MAP65 latest version & could give me
some pointers???

Trakkbox has worked  for many years & like the program very much.

73, Serge VE1KG