[Moon] DL6WU SK

Andreas Haefner dj3jj at gmx.net
Sat Feb 23 11:32:28 CET 2019

That for sure is a big loss for all radio amateurs !

I thank Günter so much for his great work in a time, where he had to find out
Solutions when nearly no computers where available to simmulate ideas like today.
He was a real ham radio pioneer.

My condolences and all my best wishes for his family and his soul.

Andreas DJ3JJ

Gesendet mit der GMX Mail App

Am 23.02.19 um 11:17 schrieb Johann Bruinier via Moon