[Moon] AUTOMATIC TRACKING WORKING AGAIN

Serge Szpilfogel ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Sun Feb 24 15:02:08 CET 2019

I thought I would put that on the reflector in case it happens to you. They
were never anything wrong with trackbox software or MAP65 software.

The problem was on the proper settings of the Spid controller software.

Like most people I only refers to manual when things go awry.

On the spid controller there is 4 options on page 13th of the PDF Rack spid
rotor

Spidrotor settings, Hygain setting,Orion settings & yeasu settings so you
have to pick the one which is compatible with your rotor system. Mine for
some reason was set up for Yaesu rotor. I figure in my case it was finger
troubles.

So auto tracking is working again & life is good again

Have a nice weekend

Serge VE1KG