[Moon] SSB FUNTEST

Stig Larsson sm4ggc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 12:24:45 CET 2019

Hi all,
I was QRV under the SSB FUNTEST this weekend to see what was possible to
work with a QRP station on SSB, (3 m dish and 250 W at feed). 5 stations on
SSB/SSB was worked. I1NDP, HB9Q, OZ4MM, PI9CAM and SM6CKU on CW/SSB was
also 6 stations worked OK2DL, DL6SH, DL3EBJ, G3LTF, DL0SHF and LX1DB. 11
stations (16 points) in 3 fields. Smallest station worked in the contest
was i believe DL3EBJ with 4.8 m dish and 500W. I was QRV about 4 hours at
Saturday evening and on Sunday 3 hours to the end of the contest, most of
time listing after stations.

73 de Stig SM4GGC