[Moon] WB2BYP & his friend Jim.

Serge Szpilfogel ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Wed Jul 3 13:51:28 CEST 2019

Hi guys I had the pleasure to meet John WB2BYP & his friend Jim. They are
touring Atlantic Canada & Jim is a writer & is in the process of writing a
book on Atlantic Canada

We spend a couple of hours at my home. John went up my tower to inspect my
set up & he gave me the seal of approval .

We talked about microwave EME & I learned a lot. John has a 28Ft dish & is
very active. I told them I was the most easterly EME station in North
America & they said OK

They are now on their way to Newfoundland. I plan to go to Dallas in October
& John will be there as well.

73, Serge VE1KG