[Moon] [Moon-Net] FREQUENCY ISSUES

sm4ive sm4ive at telia.com
Fri Jul 5 15:08:28 CEST 2019

Well more and more countrys are losing 2.3 GHz  Just sayinglars sm4iveSkickat från min Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.
-------- Originalmeddelande --------Från: Serge Szpilfogel via Moon-net <moon-net at mailman.pe1itr.com> Datum: 2019-07-05  14:52  (GMT+01:00) Till: moon at moonbounce.info, moon-net at mailman.pe1itr.com Ämne: [Moon-Net] FREQUENCY ISSUES Just got in touch with folks at the REF regarding the 144 to 146 & higher frequency request.  First of all this demand was NOT MADE BY THE FRENCH GOV. but by industry sector in FranceThis request is not NEW it was made last MARCH.  My sources tell me it is like asking something for Xmas that you probably will not get.So they told me for us not to panic.  Also the process will take years & years. As well 144 to 146 IS NO MORE threatened than 2.3Ghz is.  So let’s be vigilant of course but not panicky. I asked the REF to put out at some point some clarification & to keep us  updated.Thank youSerge VE1KG    EX :F8PZ, FP4RS