[Moon] [Moon-Net] FREQUENCY ISSUES

Lars Pettersson sm4ive at telia.com
Sat Jul 6 11:47:17 CEST 2019

Well Phil seems you dont see whats happening

if you belive that FT8 an similar are the future, i feel sorry for you.

You can start play arkade on the computer

Btw who needs more spectrum? It will be enough with 144.174 and 50313
the rest we can give away,

You just wait and see what future brings.

Lars SM4IVE