[Moon] 6 cm EME Apollo 11 Event activity

Keith keith at vk6eme.com
Fri Jul 19 06:24:09 CEST 2019

We will be on as VK6DSL , maybe as 6EME & 6UM as well, 22.00 utc till our moonset both days.
Priority is Goonhilly contacts but after that hopefully a lot more
28 mtr dish,400 watts and using an Ic 9700 with a Kuhne transverter. OF78we is the locator, approx 15 kms nne of the centre of Perth Western Australia.
Operation will be SSB possibly cw if we can remember enough between us 😩
73
Keith VK6EME for the VK6 Microwave Group.

Sent with my morse key ...-.-