[Moon] Microwave activity weekends 27/28 July

Ingolf, SM6FHZ ingolf.fhz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 22:54:22 CEST 2019

Hi all.

I do not want to interfere with the 9 cm part of the 13/9 cm activity
weekend. But, if there is someone like me that is QRV on 6 cm but not on
13/9 cm, I will be available on 6 cm EME Sunday morning.

Drop me a line for a sked or just pop in at the HB9Q logger, 5760 MHz page.
I am probably around there from 08 UTC.

73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

Virus-free.
www.avg.com