[Moon] G4NNS on 23 and 6cm with 32m dish

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 3 11:17:37 CEST 2019

Message from G4NNS  “We are at Goonhilly today and tomorrow as planned and will be doing some tests on 6cms first then seeing if we can get the 23cms to work. We don't  expect to make qsos today due to the moon/sun position and lack of time. But depending on today's results we should have some time tomorrow and will give an update after today's session. We will be on HB9Q chat if we are QRV”
If I get more information I will relay it here, I dont know any more than the above.
73 Peter G3LTF