[Moon] FS 10GHz SSPA

Jac de Bruijn pa3dzl at icloud.com
Mon Jun 17 20:07:19 CEST 2019

Hello,

Our group (PAƘBAT-PA7JB-PA3DZL) has For Sale 10GHz very high gain Solid State Power Amplifiers.

All are ready to use and tested on 10.368MHz
Aluminium heat sink and shipping not included.
Several available and PRICES ARE FIXED !!

Specifications:
Power input: 0.4mW
Model A; Power output: >8W = 275,- Euro
Model B; Power output: >10W = 325,- Euro
Model C; Power output: >10W with alu. heat sink SK150-62 + 12V blower = 350,- Euro (1 available)
Model D; Power output: >10W with alu. mounting plate = 335,- Euro (1 available)

Final stage: FLM1011-12F
Voltage: 10V to 11V (all measured at 10V, with higher Voltage little more output)
Current: 5 to 6A
Built-in PTT control
Input and Output: SMA female - 50 Ohm
Monitor output: SMA female - 50 Ohm
Built-in circulator
Dimensions: 220x80x41mm SSPA+DC board

I made my first CW EME QSO on 10GHz running 3W at feed.
So with abt. 10W at feed and a good dish eg 1.8m or more Moonbounce is possible.

John, PA7JB can take them to the Fredrichshafen HAM meeting next weekend.
He is in hall A3 Flea market table D35 + D36

Please email me offline if you are interested.

73's Jac, PA3DZL