[Moon] FS 10GHz SSPA - 4 available -

Jac de Bruijn pa3dzl at icloud.com
Mon Jun 24 23:12:13 CEST 2019

Hello,

Our group (PAƘBAT-PA7JB-PA3DZL) has For Sale 10GHz very high gain Solid State Power Amplifiers.
After the Friedrichshafen HAM meeting last weekend there are still 4 SSPAs available.

All are ready to use and tested on 10.368MHz
Aluminium heatsink not included.
Shipping not included.
PRICES ARE FIXED !!

Specifications:
Power input: 0.4mW
Model A; Power output: >8W = 275,- Euro

Available:
PA1 = 9W
PA2 = 9W
PA3 = 9,4W
PA4 = 8,5W

Final stage: FLM1011-12FVoltage: 10V to 11V (all measured on 10,5V)
Current: 5 to 6A
Built-in PTT control
Input and Output: SMA female - 50 Ohm
Monitor output: SMA female - 50 Ohm
Built-in isolator
Dimensions: 220x80x41mm SSPA+DC board

I made my first CW EME QSO on 10GHz running 3W at feed and a 3.7m mesh dish!!
So with > 8W at feed and a good dish eg 1.8m or more Moonbounce is possible.
Please email me offline if you are interested.

73's Jac, PA3DZL