[Moon] JRC NAH-2141D amplifier (2.4GHz)

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Sun Mar 10 02:00:35 CET 2019

G'day,

I purchase a JRC NAH-2141D amplifier at the HAMRadio in
Friederichshafen some time ago. It didn't come with any documentation.
The amplifier uses a Fujitsu 6011Q-2C to drive 4 x 15011U-2C final
amplifiers. I failed to find any data for the amplifier. JR3JZM shows a
120W amplifier with some basic data on these amplifiers, see link
below:

https://jh0yqp.org/exp/MAKE/jzm/jr3jzm_norio_ueshima.pdf

A picture of amplifier module with the lid removed can be seen here:

http://vk5abn.ping.net.au/NAH2141D.jpg

I'm looking for any data on the NAH-2141D amplifier and the RF power
transistors. Can anyone help?

73, Berndt
VK5ABN