[Moon] [Moon-Net] UADC4 Review

Serge Szpilfogel ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Fri Mar 15 12:43:44 CET 2019

Wow! one the most interesting email RE: the use of sound cards.
Most of it was above my ability to understand it.
However as it was mentioned first improving  your antenna system  will make
a big difference then worry about your sound card. Regardless of which sound
cards you use
It will not improve the readings of signals which have not been received to
start with. I see it here every day on 144mhz.
However it is important to experiment as Les is doing & please continue it
makes for fascinating readings from you & the great one Leif
Serge VE1KG