[Moon] [Moon-Net] David GM4JJJ SK

DW Harms (Dick) PA2DW qtc at kpnmail.nl
Sat Mar 16 07:17:39 CET 2019

Thank you for informing us John,

We surely lost another icon of our era and a true friend. David told me
about his illness many years ago and as he was ever so active and involved
and always positive, so you tended to think that it would all become ok and
that he would probably never die.

That is what David was..

I will continue to use his software, for which he gave me the key with a
smile again and again (because I kept losing it.).

Condolences to the family, I hope they read this.

Dick

PA2DW