[Moon] WSPR BEACON

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Sat May 11 15:58:02 CEST 2019

Serge, can you clarify some things. First what frequency will this RF be
at? Second, is this beacon for tropo or EME use? Third, what do you
expect the ERP to be? Forth, are you looking for a relative power
measurement or an absolute reading?

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....