[Moon] [Moon-Net] WSPR BEACON

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Sat May 11 16:58:10 CEST 2019

Good morning Serge. QSL on the requirements, now I understand better.

You did not mention if you need a relative or absolute power
measurement. If it is relative then just any simple diode detector to a
R/C low-pass filter then to meter (and pot for sensitivity adjustment)
will work fine.

If you need an absolute measurement and do not have an oscilloscope and
you do not want to spend money for a used low power bird slug you can
use one of many true RMS reading DVM's. Many have very accurate
bandwidths of 10 MHz (like the HP-3400, HP-400, etc) or even 20 MHz BW
for some Fluke true RMS reading meters and will measure dBm nicely.

If you like mail it to me and I will measure it for you.

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....